Now we are getting to the core of the dirt bag debt collectors! Coming in at #5 is LNLV! Congratulations LVNV!
NVLV has a nasty habit of showing up on your credit report unannounced. They are a reminder to us all how important it is to check your credit reports once or twice a year.
But just checking for NVLV is not enough! They try to confuse you by using different company names. I sent LVNV a dispute letter and Sherman Acquisition responded to my letter.
Here are some of the other known companies that are part of the LVNV evil family of businesses:
- Sherman Acquisition Limited
- Sherman Acquisition II Limited
- Sherman Acquisition L.L.C.
- Sherman Acquisition TA LP
- Sherman Capital Markets LLC
- Sherman Acquisition II General Partner LLC
- Sherman Capital Markets LLC
- Sherman General Partner Ta, LLC
- Resurgent Capital Services L. P.
- Resurgent Capital Services PR LLC
- Credit One Bank, N.A.
- Alegis Corporate Services, L.P.
- Alegis Group L.P.
- MHC Receivables, LLC
- FNBM, LLC
- Cms Gen Partner LLC
- Sfgmx, LLC
- Anson Street LLC Partnership
- Ascent Card Services II LLC
- Ascent Card Services, LLC
- Ashley Funding Services LLC
- Fieldstone Asset Management LLC
- Granite Asset Management LLC
- Limestone Asset Management LLC
- PYOD LLC
- SFG REO, LLC
- Tradd Street LLC
- Mortgage Guaranty Insurance (MGIC) Corporation
- MGIC Investment Corporation
- Radian Group, Inc.
- First National Bank of Marin
- Outsourcing Solutions Inc. (OSI)
- Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.
There business is like a wad of fishing line in your reel! This is intentional.
In the last decade of so, they have filed 6300 cases against citizens in Maryland. The cases were so flawed that LVNV and Sherman had their business licenses summarily suspended.
If you are having problems with the on your credit report, you must first send a dispute to the credit reporting agencies. They will likely verify the account whether it is real or not. Then you will want to send a dispute letter to Resurgent Capital. They will likely do nothing also.
I believe you should send all of your disputes to this address for LVNV/Resurgent Capital:
PO Box 10497
Greenville, SC 29603
This is all necessary to lessen the likelihood that they will have an escape from FCRA and FDCPA violations.
Then it is time to sue them as a pro se, or hire a good consumer attorney with FDCPA and FCRA experience.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments,
Fight the Essential Fight, Boiler
Water still being tested; chemical company was planning dike repair - Charleston Gazette
Water still being tested; chemical company was planning dike repairCharleston GazetteMcIntyre said that once water service is returned, the company would offer residential customers a credit for 1,000 gallons of water to allow them to flush contaminated water through their pipes. Department of Health and Human Resources Secretary Karen ...and more »
More at Water still being tested; chemical company was planning dike repair - Charleston Gazette